SFIG is now accepting financial contributions to sponsor our Women in Securitization initiative. Since formally launching at ABS Vegas in early 2015, WiS has grown to over 750 individual members representing nearly 300 institutions, industry associations, and government bodies. Over the past year, WiS has welcomed more than 1,000 industry women to networking events, roundtable discussions, and conference panels.
To maximize WiS events and provide high-quality offerings to the structured finance community going forward, we rely on financial support from our members. SFIG pledges a 50 percent match to our member-contributed sponsorship target of $100,000.
Your contribution is vital to continuing initiative efforts to support the retention and promotion of women in the structured finance industry.
In 2017, WiS members can look forward to another robust agenda of programming and events, including:
- An interactive and educational networking and skill-building event at SFIG Vegas
- WiS Plenary Session at SFIG Vegas
- Quarterly Professional Development Workshops on topics such as:
- Defining and Promoting your Professional Brand
- Public Speaking & Executive Communication Skills
- Networking Receptions
- Speed Securitization Regional Events—providing entry-level professionals an overview of the various business/transactional roles within the industry
- Guest Speakers
- Quarterly WiS Newsletters
- WiS Week events and educational outreach including leadership profiles of industry women
- Daily bulletins and articles relating to themes for WiS Week 2017
- Regional educational, professional development and networking events
- An educational networking event at ABS East
- WiS Panel Session at ABS East
SPONSOR PACKAGES AND BENEFTITS
WiS offers several tiers for corporate institutions and individuals to determine how they can best support and sponsor this important initiative. WiS also provides the opportunity for individuals to support this important initiative, while receiving recognition and special benefits for their financial contribution. A full review of the benefits available at each level of initiative sponsorship is available here.
Sponsor and Supporter status is renewable annually.
To submit your sponsorship contribution today, please complete the sponsorship form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the sponsorship form is received, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
We welcome comments and suggestions for WIS events and programming.
The Women in Securitization initiative is open to all securitization industry participants! Currently, more than 720 individual men and women are members of WiS, representing more than 250 institutions.
Upcoming WiS events for 2017 will be announced soon via SFIG’s weekly newsletter – click here to subscribe to SFIG’s newsletter distribution – and details will be posted to this page once available.
Watch this space!
Register for Women in Securitization today and learn about future events.
Contact WiS to learn more about this and other exciting opportunities!