Meet the Women of WiS
- Wendy Cohn, Fitch Ratings
- Patricia Evans, Wilmington Trust
Steering Committee Members
Peer Mentoring and Sponsorship
- Elen Callahan, Deutsche Bank
- Doneene Damon, Richards Layton & Finger
- Alberta Knowles, Ernst & Young
Education and Career Skills
- Rachel George, Navient
- Anna-Liza Harris, Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Helen Jones, Societe General
- Susie Calder, RBC
- Pia McCusker, State Street Global Advisors
Industry Outreach and Engagement
- Laurie Lawler, HSBC
- Eve Ngan, JP Morgan
- Sonal Patel, BNY Mellon
- Medita Vucic, BNY Mellon
Events and Social Opportunities
- Covell Adams, Wells Fargo
- Carol Hitselberger, Mayer Brown
- Claire Mezzanotte, DBRS
We welcome comments and suggestions for WIS events and programming.
The Women in Securitization initiative is open to all securitization industry participants! Currently, more than 720 individual men and women are members of WiS, representing more than 250 institutions.
Upcoming WiS events for 2017 will be announced soon via SFIG’s weekly newsletter – click here to subscribe to SFIG’s newsletter distribution – and details will be posted to this page once available.
Watch this space!
Register for Women in Securitization today and learn about future events.
Contact WiS to learn more about this and other exciting opportunities!