Please Congratulate the Recipients of SFIG’s Outstanding Contribution Awards
We are thrilled to announce the following individuals will receive the Reggie Imamura Award for Outstanding Contribution to Industry.
These awards, aka “The Reggies,” will be presented at the SFIG annual dinner to be held on January 19, 2017 at the Plaza Hotel, New York. The awards are presented in honor of Reggie Imamura, SFIG’s founding chairman and driving force behind creation of this organization, one that is dedicated to educating and representing its members equally and ensuring that all voices are heard.
The five recipients of the 2017 Reggies are:
Reggie Imamura Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Structured Finance Industry
- Reggie Imamura, SFIG Founding Chairman (to be presented posthumously to Reggie’s wife, Lisa Imamura)
- David Duzyk, Global Chairman of Investment Banking, JP Morgan
- Rick Rogers, Managing Director, Prudential Financial
Reggie Imamura Award for Outstanding Contribution to Women in Securitization
- Wendy Cohn, Managing Director, Fitch Ratings
- Patricia Evans, Vice-President, Wilmington Trust
More information and the chance to book yourself a seat at this event can be found here. For information on sponsorship, please click here. Please see below for current sponsors.
All proceeds received will go to the SFIG Foundation in support of educational opportunities for underserved youth.
Current sponsors include: