Blockchain Task Force
Blockchains are distributed ledgers that enable digitization of assets and peer-to-peer exchange of value without requiring trust. They have the potential to radically redefine many industries, including banking, trading, verification and control of identity, voting, medical records, digital rights management. SFIG has launched, therefore, a Blockchain Task Force to identify and enable opportunities within structured finance where blockchain may enhance capital markets transparency, investor confidence, and sustainable liquidity driven by four core focus areas:
- Enabling member education and awareness via 101 sessions, workshops, and industry speakers.
- Influencing policymakers and regulators
- Educating technology companies on capital markets landscape and requirements
- Ecosystem Development
- Facilitating dialog and connecting members with technology providers
- Engaging industry and technology companies for stronger collaboration
- Applications and Use Cases
- Forum for discussion, gathering of use cases and sponsor of “proof of concepts” that could benefit the industry as a whole
- Development of each touchpoint in detail (i.e., building conceptual “prototypes”)
If you would like to be included in the newly created Blockchain task force, please email Alyssa Acevedo.
This content is available for member firms only.
Your firm can become an SFIG member here.
Thank you for your interest in SFIG.
If your firm is an SFIG member, please login below.